Colorado Small Business Relief Grant Program Administered by the Town of Frisco
In December during a Colorado General Assembly Special Session, Senate Bill 20B-001 was passed establishing the Colorado Small Business Relief Program, funded with $37 million. Local governments, like Summit County, were able to apply for program funds to be allocated based on population, and subsequently, on Friday, January 15, 2021, Summit County was awarded $591,709 in Small Business Relief by the State of Colorado. Summit County is partnering with the towns of Breckenridge, Dillon, Frisco, and Silverthorne in the delivery of these funds.
This program is targeted at those local businesses struggling with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and State mandated severe capacity restrictions. 5 Star certified businesses meeting the program category and eligibility criteria are able to participate in the program.
Businesses which have already received a Town of Frisco general or innovation grants this spring or winter are eligible.
Only the following industries are eligible to apply for this grant per the State of Colorado grant guidelines:
- Bars- includes establishments like a winery, brewery, or distillery
- Movie theatres
- Gyms/recreational sports centers/fitness providers.
The Colorado Small Business Relief Program offers a one-time award in amounts of:
- Up to $3,500 per business for businesses with $500,000 or less in gross revenue in 2019
- Up to $5,000 per business for businesses with gross revenue greater than $500,000 but less than $1 million in 2019
- Up to $7,000 per business for businesses with gross revenue greater than $1 million but less than $2.5 million in 2019
- For a business that began operating on or after January 1, 2020 or on or before March 26, 2020, eligibility and grant amounts will be based on gross revenue for 2020, and to qualify, this business must have gross revenue less than 2.5 million in 2020.
Grant amounts are dependent on the amount of funding available in all of Summit County and may vary based on the amount of grant requests.
Applications are due Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
Grants may be taxable. Please consult with your tax advisor/accountant for more information.
Please follow the instructions below to apply successfully.
Step 1: Login and create an account. (Use the "Register" button in the top right corner.)
Step 2: Click the Apply Button.
Step 3: Complete and Submit the Eligibility Form. The Eligibility Form is where you will select which grant you are applying for.
Step 4: If Eligible, continue to My Applications and complete all required tasks.
Step 5: If applying for both grants, click the View More Programs after submitting the first the Eligibility Form.
If you have questions please contact us at COVID19BusinessGrant@townoffrisco.com.